Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love Sayings


*Whenever I look down at the keyboard I ALWAYS see "U" and "I" together. <3*

*I love you more everyday, My name I long for you to say. Do you know just how I feel? Do you know this love is real? Sometimes I wonder what you think. When you hear my name, do you'r cheeks turn pink? Do you dream about me everynight? Wish to hug and hold me tight? Do you think were meant to be? Together forever, you and me? These are the questions that run through my mind, You'r way into my heart, you did find. It drives me crazy of what I should do. Should I risk a friendship and confess to you? Or should i keep my feelings inside, keep them locked up let them hide? I just don't know what to do anymore, my heart it aches, my heart it's sore. I love you more than you could know, and i don't want to ever let you go. So even if i'm just a friend, Ill always love you till the end..... <3*

*No life is well lived unless you love. <3*

*Love is like a garden, you have to keep watering it or it will wilt away. <3*


*If i know what love is, it's because of you. <3*


*You're the only one I love, with everyday that passes by, you'r love means more to me.<3*


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment