Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sad Poems :*(


*Die for love*

I sit in the park where i dwell
For this boy I love so well
He took my heart away from me
Now he wants to set me free
I see a girl on his lap
He says things to her he never said to me
I ran home to cry on my bed
Not a word to mother was said
Father came home late that night
He looked at me from left to right
He saw me hanging from a rope
He took his knife to cut me down
And on my dress a note was found:
Dig my grave Dig it deep
Dig my grave From head to feet
And on the top place a dove
And remember this, I died for love.



*Drinking and Driving*



Near to the door
He paused to stand
As he took his class ring
Off her hand
All who were watching
Did not speak
As a silent tear
Ran down his cheek
And through his mind
The memories ran
Of the moments they walked
And ran in the sand (hand in hand)
But now her eyes were so terribly cold
For he would never again
Have her to hold
They watched in silence
As he bent near
And whispered the word
"I love you" in her ear
As he put on his ring and wanted to die
And just then the wind began to blow
As they lowered her casket
Into the snow .....
This is what happen
To man alive....
When friends let friends
Drink and Drive







*Image*

I sit in my closet
Wrapped up in a ball,
Going through old letters
Containg so many secrets,
Reading old notes
That were so close to being taken up by teachers,
Looking through pictures
That were left to be forgotten,
Trying to forget the memories
That still haunt me in my sleep,
A famillar face reminds me of so much,
I had her buried in my mind
Before the dirt even covered her casket,
I should have gone too,
I was supposed to be with her
When she died,
I come across this note,
Her name signed at the bottom,
Oh, the memories we had
Still overcome by the last one,
She shouldn't have been lying on that gurney,
Coverd with all of those machines,
They were suppose to save her,
Instead I killed her
In my mind,
A cold chill ran down my spine,
Of that last unforgettable time.



*Two sad stories to mom*
(my Mom cried)

I went to a party, Mom,
I remebered what you said.
You told me not to drink and drive, Mom,
So I drank sprite instead.
I felt really proud inside, Mom,
the way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the other's said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom,I know you'r always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom,
As everyone drives out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom,
I knew I'd get home in one piece,
Because of the way you raised me, Mom,
So responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom,
But as I pulled onto the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom,
And it hit me like a load.
As I lie here on the pavement, Mom,
I hear the policeman say,
The other guy is drunk, Mom,
And now i'm the one who'll pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom,
I wish you'd get here soon.
How come this happened to me, Mom?
My life burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom,
Most of it is mine.
I hear the paramedic say, Mom
I'll be dead in a short time.
I just wanted to tell you, Mom,
I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom,
The other's didn't think.
He didn't know where he was going, Mom
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, Mom,
He drank, and I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom,
It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now, Mom,
Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom,
I don't think it's fair.
I'm lieing here dying, Mom,
While all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom,
Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I get to heaven, Mom,
Write "Daddy's little girl" on my grave.
Somone should have told him, Mom
Not to drink and drive.
If only they'd have tak the time, Mom,
I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom,
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom,
Because when I need you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom,
Before I say goodbye.
I didn't ever drink, Mom,
So why am I to die?
This is the end, Mom,
I wish I could look you in the eye.
To say these final words, Mom,
I love you and good-bye.
Mommy, Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's,
I even got the gold!
But Mommy, When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye,
I'm sorry Mommy, I had to go,
But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun,
He hit me and another,
And all because Johnny,
Got the gun from his older brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy:
That I love him very much,
And please tell Chirs, my boyfriend:
That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister:
That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother:
I'll be waiting for her now,
And tell my wonderfull friends:
That they were always the best.
Mommy, I'm not the first,
I'm no better than the rest.
Mommy, tell my teachers:
I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this,
And please don't let this pass.
Mommy, why'd it have to be me?
No one deserves this,
Mommy, warn the others,
Mommy, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy, tell the doctors:
I know they really did try,
I think I even saw a doctor,
Trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying,
With a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy, please remember,
I'm in heaven with the rest.
Mommy, I ran as fast as I could,
When I heard that crack,
Mommy, listen to me if you would,
I'm not coming back.
I wanted to go to college,
I wanted to try things that were new,
I guess I'm not going with Daddy,
On that trip to the new zoo.
I wanted to get married,
I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress.
Mommy, I wanted to live.
But Mommy, I must go now,
The time is getting late,
Mommy , tell my boyfriend:
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have,
I know you know it's true,
And Mommy all i wanted to say is,
"Mommy, I love you."




"To all those families who have lost somone special in there lifes from tragic accidents."








No comments:

Post a Comment